·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am from Toronto
my beagle's name is Charlie, born on December 17, 2008
I got him February 13, 2008
here is to share some pictures of my boy

I also have a question, I noticed some black spots around his belly lately, should i be worried? here is a picture
(the spot on his leg is just dirt from playing outside)

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Can't see Charlie. You might want to use the File Manager instead. It uploads the pictures from your computer instead of hosting them. Check out under Information & Help Center either the threads titled How to or Posting Help Area

·
Registered
890 Posts
He's a cute little guy.

If you copy and paste the URL into your browser you can see the pictures.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Hi!!

The spots are perfectly normal and most dogs have them. They tend to get darker in the summertime and paler during the cold season.

Charlie is a great looking boy!!

About the pictures - we've disabled the image coding a while ago, and you can only upload pictures using the File Manager. See the How To section to learn how to use it.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Even copy and pasting the URL isn't working for me. I hope you get a chance to re-load them through file manager so I can see too. Not seeing the photos I can't be sure, but my Beagles have either black spots that I call ticking or the red spots (also ticking) but we call those freckles. lol

·
Registered
421 Posts
very cute puppy!!!

we are in toronto also, sort of near the beaches. maybe we'll see you there one of these days. we go to kew gardens/woodbine beach alot.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Originally Posted By: A doghouseI still cant see the photos. Welcome to Beagle World.
Select the url only (not the img code in the beginning and end), paste it into the URL window and hit enter. You should be able to see the photos.

Charlieson- what you are seeing on the lower abdomen of the puppy is simply skin pigmentation. All of ours have that and they seem to develop more as they get a little older.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks for the warm welcome.

i dont think i can edit the first post.
here are some pictures from the first post

these pictures are when i first got him about 10weeks old

now he is 15 weeks old and lot bigger
more brown on his head and legs

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.