Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, she looks great for 16! Happy Birthday young lady!!
Thanks, I get that a lot. The key with beagles is to keep their waistline in check in my opinion. She does have hypothyroidism and is basically deaf, and she limps on her walks sometimes, but I am still expecting her to make it to 17 so far! Still loves to eat and go on walks. The sitter apparently gave her a McDonald’s hamburger to celebrate 🎉 (speaking of waistline haha)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Happy belated birthday, Charlie! She looks like a happy girl. A McDonalds hamburger sounds like a fitting birthday treat.
It ended up not being that great of an idea. The next day they called me at midnight asking if they could take her to the emergency because she had been throwing up for an hour 😅 She’s ok now.

·
Registered
178 Posts
It ended up not being that great of an idea. The next day they called me at midnight asking if they could take her to the emergency because she had been throwing up for an hour 😅 She’s ok now.
Oh gosh! Glad she is ok! Ally had a sensitive stomach when it came to dog food, but she never got sick with human food (and a McDonalds burger was her reward for a day at the beach, since she wasn't fond of water,,,but it had a good sunbeam to snooze in)!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts