Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a new recliner and she won't let me have it back!

Also she is doing good, she got her shots updated since it's been a year since she had her rabies shot. She weighs 28 lbs and the vets thinks she is very healthy and in good condition!

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
I had to laugh at the subject line. I thought it was going to be a little different tho. The 'house rule' here is 'move your feet, loose your seat'
Squeak (cat) Murphy (Beagle) myself and the spousel unit all vie for the recliner.

But, it looks like you could be in for the same thing.

Nice chair. Beautiful pup. I agree, great ears!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Aw, what a cutie. Ours does the same thing with chairs and especially pillows. Get up at night to go to the bathroom and you have to relocate 16 pounds of sleepy beagle.

·
Registered
959 Posts
She is a gorgeous little girl....Cobi has taken over our recliner too. He can see out the front window and acts as if it is his throne, which I suppose it is. She looks like she has pigtails with those beautiful ears.

Cathy J

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
What a great picture!! She is beautiful, and definately has staked out the best chair in the house!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
You mean you didn't buy the new chair just for her? Hehe. Dixie is adorable. Those ears! Love them! Jersey loves to steal our seats too. Whoever gets up off the sofa loses their spot.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts