Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all! Maggie and I are celebrating her 12th adoption anniversary today and, because I don't know her exact birthday, we are also celebrating her 13th birthday!
Here are some pics from this afternoon:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,097 Posts

Happy Barkday Maggie! Hope it's a great one! Your cake looks yummy!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Happy adoption and birthday, Maggie! I'll be doing the same for Henry come September, since he was a year old when I adopted him, give or take.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Wow Maggie, two celebrations! Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Happy Birthday and A-Day Maggie! Jersey thinks that cookie looked mighty yummy. Tell your mommy to give you some extra belly rubs from us!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Maggie, Happy Adoption Day and Happy Birthday! We think your cookie looks yummy.
Connie and Maggie

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maggie sends kisses back to all of you but a special
to Murph! Maggie had a good day yesterday. She loved her cookie and I think she knows there is a small piece left as she has no interest in anything else to eat today. (Jen -- since I know you bake Jersey treats, what do you think was used for the sprinkles? Reason I ask is that Mags had very colorful poop this morning -- sprinkles throughout!)

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally Posted By: judymaggie(Jen -- since I know you bake Jersey treats, what do you think was used for the sprinkles? Reason I ask is that Mags had very colorful poop this morning -- sprinkles throughout!)
That must have been interesting! LOL! Anyway, it's hard to tell from the picture but I think they may have been regular sugar sprinkles. I don't know of any ways to do sprinkles other than a bottle of sprinkles. I melt down yogurt, carob and peanut butter chips to make icing for cookies and also in molds for decorations, but I don't know if you can do that for sprinkles. It could have just been whatever they used to color the sprinkles with as well. Right now, I don't do different colors as I cannot find any natural food coloring around here and I don't want to use the store bought stuff if I can avoid it.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh wow, I was out all this weekend, and want to wish a special belated <span style="color: #FF0000"> Happy </span> <span style="color: #3333FF"> Birthday </span> and <span style="color: #009900">Happy </span> <span style="color: #CC33CC">A-Day </span> to sweet Maggie....
your smile after eating that cookie is the best thing ever

1 - 19 of 19 Posts