Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is that the same puppy we bought?! I just showed my fiance these pictures, and that's what he said. You don't see really how much your dog has grown until you do something like this! Hey, we should do that! I would love to see if any of you can get the earliest shot of your pup to the most recent!
CHALLENGE FOR BW!

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Cassidy's beautiful.
I really can't respond to your challenge since Li'l Girl was an adult when we adopted her. The major difference in her is the whitening of her face.

·
Registered
392 Posts
beautiful

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Such cuties. The thing about beagles is they are cute as puppies and just as cute as they get older

·
Registered
135 Posts
I just posted these last weekend to show my first year with Totti

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks so much for all the pics. The other day my vet said Maggie must have some Basset in her because she has too much ear for a Beagle and her body is too long. She is five months old and looks exactly the pics of the five-month olds. I read that if you lay her ear alongside her face, the tip of the the ear should reach the tip of her nose. That's exactly how long he ears are. Is my vet just not too well-informed and hasn't he seen a real Beagle in a long time. I've seen Beagles with short ears but all the purebreds shown on this board have long ears. Plus, she doesn't have Basset droopy eyes. She's too tall to be a Basset. Is my vet an ignoramus?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts