Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO, some of you have asked me to try to capture Cassidy on her flip out moments. This was a mild case...

There has been worse, where she runs into walls and everything lol.

·
Registered
472 Posts
How funny, we like to make ours run crazy like that also.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Murphy does that on occasion, but it's usually out in the field. He'll start racing around (he's darn fast too!) leaping, barking and chasing anything that moves. We usually egg him on.

We usually are in pain from laughing so hard.

·
Registered
287 Posts
We have had that happen a lot lately with Quinn and Grayson. They will chase each other around the apartment repeatedly, running in the exact same pattern about 20 times before stopping. I had them in the bedroom with me yesterday, and they did the exact same thing. It was hilarious!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: SmeagleWe call it 'zoomies' in our house
Same here. The first thing I thought was that Cassidy had one heck of a case of zoomies. Jersey still gets them sometimes, but not like she did as a puppy.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Bodie goes through those same mind-losing moments where he runs full speed through out the house like it's a race track. Since we have a lot of wood floors he loses traction a lot and ends up in the wall.

Your other dog must be very tolerant to allow her to lunge and nip at him that way.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I saw that on another thread , that's funny

·
Registered
251 Posts
Rocky has them too...my gf at work calls it frapping...frequent random activity periods...she said it usually happens to a tired dog if it's just out of the blue. Rocky will go nuts around the coffee table playin with his aqueaky cow and it is hilarious!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
That made me laugh, very cute and familiar! I love the way your other dog just stands waiting for Cassidy to come back around!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Originally Posted By: Rocky is our boyRocky has them too...my gf at work calls it frapping...frequent random activity periods...she said it usually happens to a tired dog if it's just out of the blue. Rocky will go nuts around the coffee table playin with his aqueaky cow and it is hilarious!
Yup! When my pups start acting crazy, I know they're ready for a nap.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Daisy does that too sometimes, especially after a bath

·
Registered
131 Posts
Right around 10 pm, Leo will start going nuts. We call it his spas attack. I will try to get a video of him doing it, he makes laps around the apartment, barking along the way. His favorite is weaving in and out of the dining room chairs.

Maybe I should like of doing agility with him...

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Poor Nubi didn't know what was going on. Cassidy has the crazy zoomies down. Also, I couldn't get over your wood floor. It's amazing!

·
Registered
14 Posts
my boys do this together every night when it cools down.. then they race through the doggie door and out into the yard... then they come back and do it again.. man I laugh and laugh and laugh... they are so funny..!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts