Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Short video of Cassidy playing with her old friend Cookie, who is no longer with us. Enjoy, will be uploading several other videos as well on the board.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
OMG that is too cute!
I am afraid to bring a cat into this house, though I would love too!

·
Registered
295 Posts
LOL! Very cute! I love the way cats sit up and bat the heck outta dogs with their paws

·
Registered
127 Posts
LOVE this video! Our cat, Oscar, is very skittish and won't put up with Abby's antics. He just runs from the room with Abby on his heels.

My hope is that one of these days he'll surprise us and stay in the room...

May I ask - what happened to Cookie?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cookie had to find a new home....She was in heat and I couldnt get her fixed at the time.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Originally Posted By: Abby 01/15/09My hope is that one of these days he'll surprise us and stay in the room...
Frog (our cat) didn't stand up to Corey until well after Corey was full grown. First time it happened was in the hallway Frog wanted past and Corey wouldn't let him (Corey was trying to get him to play.) Well Frog was like forget you and went tearing after Corey. This lead to a period of time where Corey was scared of Frog. But now for the most part they've worked it out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
One of my beagles (Hershey) was laying at my feet when the video came on & he heard the puppy barking. He got up to go find who was barking. LOL
Very cute video.
Teri

1 - 10 of 10 Posts