Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now typing on my second keyboard for today. Little Casie, the cute little beagle I waited so long for, is a chewbacka!
Everything needs to be nailed down, and put on the ceiling!!!!
We have other cords in PVC pipes around the house, but sure enough he found this one!!!! So I am working on down, sit
and NO...for this week. What a little charmer....actually reminds me of Chipper to the point that I looked into his little face and said, Chipper are you in there on Saturday.....nutso mom needs more kibble!

Cathy
cobi and casie's mom

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Oh Cathy, I can SOOOOO relate. Since I got my first beagle (Princess) puppy in 2000, I have raised several - Princess, Romeo, Chloe, Buddy, Bailey, Gracie, JoJo, Joe, Jack, Bella and Angel were ALL either born here and stayed or purchased and raised here (some of them are no longer with me). I've been through soooooo many keyboards, speakers, mice, USB cords, and that's not counting the telephones, remotes, shoes (LOTS of shoes), books, plugs from cords, furniture, and walls with holes. You can definitely tell I've got dogs. I thought my keeshond puppy was bad (she LOVED a good book, and robes with zippers were YUMMY - not to mention my Naturalizer shoes), but Sasha couldn't hold a candle to any beagle puppy I've had here. They are SOOOOO inventive - even when I think I have things put up HIGH, they somehow find a way to get them down. The only thing I will tell you is that this too shall pass - someday I hope to get the tops of the furniture cleaned off
Bella is 2 now, but that girl still will get things off the counter top if I'm not looking. One of her nicknames was Wilt 'cause she was such a GOOD jumper. I call her my little monkey/cat/beagle because she LOVES to be on top of things.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts