Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wracking my brain trying to figuring out what I'm doing wrong. But I can't seem to add my own Avitar. I've seen the instructions on how to a use a custom avitar but it doesn't work.

There's no option to upload your own avitar. I've even included a screen shot. I hope someone can help.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
From the TOS under Avatars:

<span style="font-style: italic">We hope to have custom avatars as a feature for every user on the system; however, you must have a set amount of posts in the forums before you will be allowed to use custom avatars <span style="font-weight: bold">(currently set at 100 posts)</span>. The current size restriction is in place for two reasons: 1) over-size avatars take a long time to download for dial-up users and slow computers; and, 2) the large size avatars misalign the table format for the Message Board.</span>

Once you have made <span style="font-style: italic">100</span> post's you will automatically be able to upload your custom avatar.

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
Well, not trying to be a smart type person or have my comment taken that way but...

...I would have expected users to have actually read the TOS before they agreed to it then proceeded.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I agree it should have been noted as we signed up, iv been trying to post one for the last 15 min, but now i know iv gotta first get to 100 posts.. cheers!

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
Those first 100 post's go very fast. We all will enjoy reading them and looking at those great photo's as well.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: Ace & SamI agree it should have been noted as we signed up, iv been trying to post one for the last 15 min, but now i know iv gotta first get to 100 posts.. cheers!
It is mentioned in the BW TOS, which is something you read (or supposed to!!!) during the sign up process...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts