Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHY - with a whole big futon, and two big beds here in the family room, the brats have to PILE up together like this~

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Cuteness overload.
It's a beagle thing... love,comfort and warmth. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_exclaim.gif

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
That is just too adorable. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/winkingsmiley.gif

Although what's not so adorable is Daisy laying on my neck at night to go to sleep. She's getting to heavy for that, but she loves it so I put up with it.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
That is a picture worth framing! Or maybe the BW calendar? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

It must be a beagle thing...Henry used to love to cuddle up next to Olivia and Olivia could care less.

Hopefully Yodel will appreciate a good cuddle when he (finally) gets here.

What a great pile 'o beetles! Love it!

~Denise

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Well, aren't beagles pack animals? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

Great pictures /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lorie - that's not even ALL of them - (there were 3 upstairs) but sure come on - the all love to cuddle! I can't wait for "puppy piles" - JoJo is expecting pups mid-April - that's when you see some really CUTE pictures. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

·
Registered
443 Posts
Well, I can't see these pics (it's a Photobucket thing here at work) but from other pics I have seen of your pack - that's the answer - they ARE pack animals you know. When I get home later - to MY own computer then I will try to get back with a pic of my two Beaglebratz - you all may have seen it - 2 Beaglebratz & 1 chair?

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kimmy, I have one fairly small rocking chair here in the family room, and it often has 3-4 beagles in it! They just love to pile on top of each other!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Big pile of cute /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
865 Posts
Last one on top is a rotten egg...

I bet you spend a lot of your day laughing!!! That many beagles must be a ton of fun!!

That really is just too cute!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
oh, they are just sooo lovely. makes me want another one even more now, no,........ not 8 more, just 1 more !!! only joking, if i had my way, i would open begle kennels, and just play with beagles all day.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Your pack pictures always make me want another one!!

Sigh. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Kioko has lovely things we've purchased for her to sleep on/under, etc., but all she wants to do us curl up where she can be touching one of us.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I love the slightly dirty looks you're getting from the pack..."Can't you see we're busy, Mom?"

1 - 20 of 29 Posts