Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally have time to sit down and read posts and was looking at the 2009 calendar one. Is there a copy of the 2008 one on this site? I would love to see it. You've mentioned proceeds go towards maintaining this site, how do we purchase one? I know I would. Watch out Calendar 2010... I will be sending in pics of Bailey.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
The pictures of the 2008 one are displayed each and every month under: Beagle of the Month on the bottom left hand side of the forum.
I'm not sure about viewing the previous ones, though...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I figured those pictures were from the calendar, I just wanted to see Jan through October. Thanks though.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Yes the calendar in its entirety will be posted once the selections have been made.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Gindyhead,
Not to hi-jack the thread, but we will be in Spartanburg for Thanksgiving time. Yes, we will be bringing Molly (the beagle) and Abby (the jack russell terrior) with us.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally Posted By: Steph&MollyGindyhead,
Not to hi-jack the thread, but we will be in Spartanburg for Thanksgiving time. Yes, we will be bringing Molly (the beagle) and Abby (the jack russell terrior) with us.
How funny, because we will be in south west Florida for Thanksgiving. At least I think it is, or maybe west Florida. We go to Tarpon Springs and Brooksville. We'll be sure to wave at you as we drive by on I-75!!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Well, you won't get down as far as we are. We are about 3 hours south of there. When we go north, maybe we will pass you lol.

We will be moving up there soon. My husband is there now, that's why the kids and I are going. He started a job in September. The economy is so bad here, and there is not much in the construction industry, so when he was offered a position as a purchasing agent for a company up there, he took it.

I have a senior in high school who will be staying here and my son, a sophmore will be coming with us.

Nothing like telling you my life story lol.

But after we settle, maybe we can get the dogs together and meet each other also. They have such wonderful dog friendly state parks up there.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: Gindyhead
How funny, because we will be in south west Florida for Thanksgiving. At least I think it is, or maybe west Florida. We go to Tarpon Springs and Brooksville. We'll be sure to wave at you as we drive by on I-75!!!
That would be considered West Central Florida. I live smack in the middle of Tarpon Springs and Brooksville. You've got to drive right through New Port Richey to get between the two.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally Posted By: Steph&MollyWell, you won't get down as far as we are. We are about 3 hours south of there. When we go north, maybe we will pass you lol.

We will be moving up there soon. My husband is there now, that's why the kids and I are going. He started a job in September. The economy is so bad here, and there is not much in the construction industry, so when he was offered a position as a purchasing agent for a company up there, he took it.

I have a senior in high school who will be staying here and my son, a sophmore will be coming with us.

Nothing like telling you my life story lol.

But after we settle, maybe we can get the dogs together and meet each other also. They have such wonderful dog friendly state parks up there.
It's a date! We don't venture into Spartanburg that much as Greenville has everything. You do have a wonderful mall up there. Downtown Greenville got it's first dog park a few years ago, and we go with Charlie. Come next year we will be taking the new pup too.

Construction is still huge here in Greenville. There are new sub-div going up all the time. We got the new ICAR last year which brought a ton of people in and houses popped up everywhere, and next year a new manufacturing company will be coming here so that will mean more houses. Lots of big companies are here because it's cheaper.. Michelin, BMW, GE to name a few.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally Posted By: jen-n-jersey
Originally Posted By: Gindyhead
That would be considered West Central Florida. I live smack in the middle of Tarpon Springs and Brooksville. You've got to drive right through New Port Richey to get between the two.
We've never been to New Port Richey but we've been told to go and see the mermaids at Weeki Wachee up near Spring Hill. My husband's extended family live in Tarpon and Brooksville so it's an annual thing, us all getting together.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
There's not much to miss in New Port Richey. LOL! I live closer to Tarpon than I do Brooksville. Jersey's daycare is in Tarpon so I'm there regularly. I loved going to see the mermaids at Weeki Wachee when I was a little girl. I haven't been in years.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.