Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caesar loves to chew on his bed. We usually come home to bits of his bed all over the floor. He is on his third bed and he's only 8 months old, so when he started chewing this one I thought "Here we go again!". But instead of destroying it, he sleeps inside of it! He crawls under the top fluffy part and sleeps on the foam. He even brings his toys in there! I guess he likes to be all snuggled up nice and cozy. Maybe we should get him a dog house?

These pictures were taken first thing in the morning, and he wasn't happy with me calling him to get up!

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
:sign20:

Caesar's mom, I thought Caesar is about the same age as Charlie. Charlie is turning one on the 18th. Oh by the way, my chew proof bed still stands, hehe, at last I found a bed for Marlin that won't get multilated. Charlie sleeps in his crate still.

Charlie mom

·
Registered
702 Posts
Absolutely great pics!!

The perfect expression of "Huh? What do you want?" "Do I have ta get up?"

Love 'em :rotflmao:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jamie, I love those snuggle beds from Overstock. I think I'll see if I can find them here. He definately needs one of those! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
:hysterical: that is the funniest thing I have seen in a long while !!!!

·
Registered
786 Posts
We got Maggie and Jasmine one of those beds and it lasted a week.... (also we got the larger one so they could sleep together= more money spent on it)

One day I found Jasmine sitting on one of the edges, so the other side would go up in the air, and Maggie chewing apart all the foam. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

From there it ended up in the garbage and I found a cheap $10.00 bed at a Walgreens store, which they love....

·
Registered
345 Posts
That is so cute, I really want to get Fin one but I'm afraid of his destruction. He's already ripped up 3 toys of his from Christmas so I don't know how a big stuffed bed will last. Thanks for the cute pictures!!!

·
Registered
794 Posts
I agree with Sammy's mom, those pictures are so funny! I laughed out loud!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
thanks for the giggle, Caesar!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Our three little beasts --but especially Booker-- insist upon sleeping under blankets. Booker has mastered the fine art of blanket tossing in case we're not around to tuck her in, but Moose & Popcorn ("Snoots") rely upon our tucking expertise.

We think Caesar needs a blanket on his bed!

Marc, Maria, Booker, Moose, & Popcorn

1 - 17 of 17 Posts