Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're moving in a few weeks so I'm slowly getting the condo packed up. The problem is that once I place something in a box Caesar "unpacks" it and I end up chasing him around trying to get it back. This whole packing thing could take longer than I thought! And then he chews holes in the boxes I've already taped up. We're going to run out of room to stash the packed boxes where he can't get them. He just looks so cute running around with a chunk of paper in his mouth!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Sounds like Caesar might not want to move since he's making things hard on you..... :animal18:

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
LOL at Caesar! They can make it hard sometimes, can't they! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Silly Caeser! He doesn't want to move...or maybe he thinks you're going to leave him. Jersey did the same thing chewing on boxes. We had just moved in when we got her and I still had a lot of boxes to unpack. Half of them had the corners chewed off by the time they got taken care of. LOL! My Amber did the exact opposite when we moved. I had packed up all my stuff to move to go to college. She took her toys and put them next to my boxes by the door on the morning we were leaving. I guess she wanted to make sure I didn't leave her behind.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Poor Cesar, he sounds so busy! Good thing you have is help! :biglaugh:

He sounds like a little doll!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts