Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I try and try to be a good girl.

I help in the kitchen.

I protect us from bad guys.

I listen very hard!

But the Boss is very mean to me.

Today he took me to the doctor. He said I needed shots. I very much don't like the shot the Doctor gives me. They don't hurt when I get them but later my bottom hurts a lot!

I don't feel good either. I wander around the house looking for stuff but my mind is silly and I just want to sleep but my bottom is sore so I can't lay down...

I sit in my cave and look at the bars for a while, wondering where the Boss went.

After a long time I went to my bedroom and laid down on my soft side and slept a little bit.

I don't feel good. I am shivering because I was warm in the bed but I need to sniff stuff...

Boss found me wandering around and put me on the couch. He told I am a good girl. He petted me a lot but I still didn't feel good so he got out my favorite blankie- Sleepy Bag!

I very much like to get into sleepy bag with the Boss. Today he let me have it all to myself! It was very warm and comfortable and I felt much better after sleeping nine hours.

We walked and I ate a little and decided it was time for bed.

I sure hope I feel better tomorrow!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Feel better Popcorn! Those shots can take it out of you.

(My dogs like the sleepy bags too!)

·
Registered
65 Posts
zomg cuteness overload!

especially the "listening" pic. the sleeping bag one though... the eyes that are impossible to say no to

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Be well soon! Shots can make you feel bad. I know my 2nd shingles shot made me feel terrible for a couple of days :D

techie

·
Registered
977 Posts
Be well soon! Shots can make you feel bad. I know my 2nd shingles shot made me feel terrible for a couple of days :D

techie
Off-topic, but the lady I sit next to at work just had her first shot and missed a day and a half being unwell. Another lady we work with was telling me the second one is generally worse and we haven't had the heart to tell her yet...

(I still think I'll get it done sometime in my late 50s maybe? I do NOT want shingles!)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts