Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found baxter digging in an empty flower pot this morning. LOL he had the cutest look on his face like...it wasnt me mom!
This is what he looked like when i first saw what he was doing..

This is what he did when i started laughing at him...

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
He's adorable! It's so hard to be mad when they look that cute. Plus I'm sure he was having sooo much fun!

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
LOL! Too adorable!

That was Daisy last night. You'd think I'd learn my lesson but I got up for 2 seconds to go to the bathroom and when I get back she is sitting sweetly next to my chair. The only give away to what she did was the blue Gatorade line around her mouth. Darn dog was stealing my drink again! LOL!

·
Registered
400 Posts
LOL, is that dirt on Baxter's face? He seemed to really enjoy the flower pot there!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I bet Baxter was awfully disappointed that there wasn't some special treat buried under all that dirt -- his expressions are just priceless!

·
Registered
276 Posts
haha that is great

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is almost like black dirt gives that boy a high. he will dig and then stick his nose in the hole, sniff really hard. and then run around like a fool. And then come back to dig...and repeat..lol

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Well if that isn't one of the cutest little faces in the world! He's so adorable. How could you ever get mad at him? I love the ring of dirt around his little nose.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I think you should submit that for the BW Calendar! He is so adorable (and soooooo innocent, I'm sure he doesn't know how that dirt got on his face).

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Originally Posted By: RedsoxOMG!!!

Like Eleanor said - words can't describe it.
He is probably the cutest thing on earth!
Double ditto!!

One look at that face and my heart melted!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.