Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided it looks more like a swimsuit than hotpants, especially with his "tube"

Here he is with the offending item removed. They really shaved him this time. He still has fur on his toes but he is fairly nakey otherwise. The green bandage is covering his pain patch.

My only worry so far is I haven't seen him drink any water but he pees everytime I take him out.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He's is eating well. I am giving him cottage cheese and chicken babyfood right now and I am going to cook some rice this afternoon and start adding that in at dinner. He's been very good about taking his pills this time, I just put them in with his food and he's not spitting them back so far. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hapfac01.gif
He sat in my lap for a couple hours yesterday and I had to keep fending off the other dogs who wanted to join us. It was really sunny here yesterday and when I took him out in the afternoon he just wanted to stand in the grass and enjoy the day. I have to really watch him because he wants to GO! I am just afraid when I pick him up that I will press on something that hurts, but so far so good.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Maybe he got enough IV fluids at the vet that he isn't thirsty yet. He's being a very good little guy putting up with all of this. I hope he heals quickly so he can run and play and have fun again.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Aw-www, Buster, soon you'll be back to your beagly self, and your fur will come back. Mind your momma, and take it easy so you can recover quickly.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Poor Buster... I hope he's not cold being shaved like that.... and I thought the vet shaved Chloe way too much when she was spayed..... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hyper.gif

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Awwww Buster, you poor baby! Hope you feel better soon.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Oh Buster, how sad you look! We all send speedy wishes for recovery! And the shaved look is in!

Gentle belly rubs from us over here.

~Denise

1 - 15 of 15 Posts