Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats that over there mom? Hopping across the road in front of us. I see it. Lemon - LOOK!! I have my ears up, and my nose up and my body is all tense....

What do you see Luna? Oh - I see it too mom! LOOK!!!. My ears are up, my nose is twitching and I'm in full point pose.

I gotta get it, I gotta get it! Me too!! BAROOO BAAROOOOO - its a little BUNNY RABBIT!!! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. baroooooark!! It went that way - i smell it - oh boy BAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

BAROOARK BAROOARK BAROOARK BAROOO BAROOO AROOOO AROOO ARROOO pant pant pant Barooo aroooarrrk barroooark whine, whine whine whine barooark aroooooooooo arooooooooooo....pant pant pant pant pant pant pant.

Mom, do we HAVE to go that way? The bunny went THAT way whine whine whine barooooooo baroooooooo...pant pant pant ok, well, I guess I'll go this way with mommy. BAROOO watch out bunny, we'll be back. pant pant pant pant pant pant pant pant...........................

*fast forward to arrival at home*

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP ......burp.

·
Registered
26 Posts
At least your dog notices bunnies. I tried pointing out like 5 squirrels in this one yard to Hailey on one of our walks, but she was more concerned about grabbing sticks or eating rocks =(

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
How cute!! I can just see Lemon and Luna trying to go after the bunny!!
LilHailey, I know what you mean--We are often out in the yard when Shiloh starts arrooing at a trail she's picked up, and the squirrel or visiting kitty or whatever may be sitting not 10 feet away watching--and no doubt laughing because Shiloh never sees it--she's too busy sniffing the ground!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BARROOOO from Lemon and Luna.

This week we are too busy barking at and hiding from fireworks for bunnies, but maybe there will be more soon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts