Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are in the process of re-doing our back yard. Last Saturday Shane and a few of his friends built a new stone patio. (My job was to make sure that the cooler was stocked with beer.) The next big project will be re-sodding the yard. Caesar has started to dig under the fence and we're always checking for new holes to fill with dirt and poop. After reading about Bama escaping I'm even more scared that Caesar will escape! The other day I was working in the yard and got worried when I couldn't see him. I walked around the side of the house and saw his butt sticking up in the air and his head under the fence! I pulled him out and filled in the hole.

We want to build and underground fence before we re-sod. Has anyone done this? What is the best way to do it?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I didn't build an underground fence but I had to bury concrete blocks just below ground level under the fence. I was alot of work but no one has dug out since I did it.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Good idea.... I was about to suggest to dig a narrow mote around where the fence is, pour concrete and stick the fence in it. That way it's solid and undiggable.....(if that's even a word).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts