Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just some info....

my previous dogs hated me brushing their teeth, even with the flavored dog toothpaste......

i found a new way with new beagle, to use the $1 dollar store exfoliating glove, with the dog toothpaste. It is easier for me to reach their teeth, and i can feel each tooth, and rub inside and outside of the teeth. They still don't like it, but tolerate it much better the than toothbrush...and i can feel the teeth if anything might be loose. This i do 2-3x per week, better than nothing.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
just some info....

my previous dogs hated me brushing their teeth, even with the flavored dog toothpaste......

i found a new way with new beagle, to use the $1 dollar store exfoliating glove, with the dog toothpaste. It is easier for me to reach their teeth, and i can feel each tooth, and rub inside and outside of the teeth. They still don't like it, but tolerate it much better the than toothbrush...and i can feel the teeth if anything might be loose. This i do 2-3x per week, better than nothing.

I upgraded my dog's insurance to cover a dental cleaning. She's scheduled for the end of the month. She'll get a comprehensive exam, fecal test, other labs, Proheart, + which would normally be over $450 without insurance. I'll walk out without having to pay anything since all that is covered.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts