Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello.my name is joseph potechko.I have a beagle named Browne.she is now 2 years old and is still not potty trained.:LOL:
Browne is very soft and fluffy and by the name, looks like a browne with some white on it.im new at this post thing so it might be a bit short.ill see you later.

·
Super Moderator
5,183 Posts
Welcome to you and Brown. Did you rescue her or get her as a puppy? There are lots of things to help with potty training but it helps to know how long you had her.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Welcome
Keep your dog in a restricted area until you get her potty trained. As Molly said let us know how long you've had her.
Take your dog out on a leash and say ...go "peepee".. or whatever word you want. I say that for both. My dog is now 9yrs old and when I say that she knows what I mean. Get a Clicker at the petstore or on line and when your dog does the biz outside click the clicker and praise big time. You can also give a small treat.. keep it up until she gets it. Dont use peepads in the house.. that just says its ok to pee inside. I attached a picture of my clicker. There are different styles but work the same.
Cassie says Hi

1 - 3 of 3 Posts