Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ian and I finally got to bring Leo home today! He is really doing great! I was worried he might get sick on our 40 min. drive home, but he was absolutely fine. He cried for about 10 to 15 minutes, but then after that he was ok. Once we got him home he went number one outside, ate, and then went number 1 and 2! I am so proud. Now he is taking a puppy nap, I couldn't be happier!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Congratulations from me too. ((()))

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Aww. Enjoy your time together! There will be some frustrations during the first couple of months, but he's just so cute, you'll forget all about it when he licks your hands or face, when you look back at the pictures you've taken of him as a pup.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Congratulations!!!!! Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Leo's first night was surprisingly smooth! We kept hearing about other puppies that won't eat and cry a lot from the separation. Leo played with us very well and when it was time to sleep, he just fell right asleep. We had him sleep in our bed the first night so he could get used to our smells. Leo woke up at 2am, 5am, and 7isham to go to the bathroom. No accidents so far *fingers crossed*! We put him in his crate about 30 min before we left for church and he cried for about 10min and went to sleep. By the time we got home he was awake but happy.

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Originally Posted By: LeonidasLeo's first night was surprisingly smooth! We kept hearing about other puppies that won't eat and cry a lot from the separation. Leo played with us very well and when it was time to sleep, he just fell right asleep. We had him sleep in our bed the first night so he could get used to our smells. Leo woke up at 2am, 5am, and 7isham to go to the bathroom. No accidents so far *fingers crossed*! We put him in his crate about 30 min before we left for church and he cried for about 10min and went to sleep. By the time we got home he was awake but happy.
sounds like he had an excellent first night.

good luck on the potty breaking, sounds like everything is going fantastic.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts