Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I'm so happy to hear that Brie is doing so well. I have info on the Orlando Beagle meetups if you're interested. I know they meet at a park in Sanford and they do one in Avalon Park. I'll PM you all the details. Oh, and if you ever meet a Gidget and Moondoggie at one of the meetups, give them a big hug and kiss from me and Jersey. Gidget is one of Jersey's littermates and Moon is her "stepbrother".

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I wish we had a beagle meeting here in NY. There are several beagles in the neighborhood, but the "meetings" are between Chloe and Abby (her best friend).... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Chloe's Mommy:
I wish we had a beagle meeting here in NY. There are several beagles in the neighborhood, but the "meetings" are between Chloe and Abby (her best friend).... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif
Eleanor, I don't know how convenient this is for you but there is a NYC Beagle group on the Beagle Meetup Board (the website is beagles.meetup.com - no www at the beginning).

When?
Sunday, Oct 21, 2007, 3:00 PM
Where?
Theodore Roosevelt Park
Central Park West and 81st Street
, NY 10024

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Damn... that's tomorrow!!! Not good for me.
I'll have a look at that website and check when the new meeting will be taking place.
Thanks Jen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts