Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boomer is the only dog I know that has not figured out how to hold a larger treat with his two front paws. All the other dogs lie down, hold their treats and go to town. Boomer has a heck of a time and I usually end up breaking his into smaller pieces. He really hates to have his feet touched and I don't know if this is a part of the problem or not. Does anybody else have a dog like this?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Not really, had I known better, I would swear that Chloe is human by the way she uses her paws.... opposite thumbs? Ha! who needs 'em... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol2.gif

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's got to be the fact that he doesn't like his paws touched then. Silly boy!

·
Registered
289 Posts
That's one of my favorite Miley looks - when she's holding her nylabone in her "hands" (as my son would say)and she looks at me daring me to take it away. She also sleeps with her paws covering her eyes. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: luv_my_mileyThat's one of my favorite Miley looks - when she's holding her nylabone in her "hands" (as my son would say)and she looks at me daring me to take it away. She also sleeps with her paws covering her eyes. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif
Chloe sleeps like that too, isn't that the most adorable thing ever?

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts