Our Beagle World Forums banner

Bonny met a cat today

959 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  brandyb 
#1 ·
Today at park Bonny met a cat /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif Generally cats are running away but this time a cat didn't run and I let Bonny to sniff her because cat was so calm. After a little sniff session Bonny wanted to play and made circles around her. Poor cat just looked at Bonny and I guess she tought who is this stupid dog /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

See less See more
#2 ·
The only time our two go really crazy is when they see a cat in our garden. I dread the day they catch one. Bonny be careful, cats rarely want to play with dogs.
Hi Bonny's Dad, I see you live in Turkey, one of our favourite countries. We have even considered moving there, now that we are retired.

#4 ·
Maggie ignores my cats unless then run and then of course it triggers her instinct to chase. I have seen her touch a cat with her nose but no attempt to bite, however I watch very closely. Maggie has also had a couple of good scratches. I had hoped that at least one of the cats would play with her but it doesn't look like that will happen.

#6 ·
Sox does not like to play with the dogs. When we first got Caesar he was smaller than Sox and she beat him up a lot. Then he got big. I don't think he means to hurt her but we've had to pull her head out of his mouth a few times. They seem to be okay around each other now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.