Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday both Bonnie and Willow won at KC agility tests. Bonnie won the Agility test and gained automatic promotion from grade 2 to grade 3. Willow won the jumping test and because it was her third jumping win in grade 2 she to was promoted to grade 3 as well. Bonnie also finished 2nd behind Willow in the jumping.

So all in all we had a very successful day and we are very pleased with how the girls are performing this season. Afterwards the judge spoke to us and said how nice it was to see beagles doing well at agility. She even said that she might get one herself as she could see that beagles are trainable.

We have filled up the camcorder now. so I wiil try to workout how to get a video link to show you the footage. If anyone knows a good easy to use hosting site I would be grateful to hear about it.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
:woohoo: Hooray to Bonnie & Willow!! So looking forward to the video -- hopefully, someone will come along to give you guidelines. Congrats on your hard work -- bet you and the pups are in collapse!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Hooray for Bonnie and Willow. Congrats to you for your hard work as well. Do you think Rasha will ever follow in their footsteps?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
It's great that Bonnie & Willow are doing so well in agility competition. They make their Beagle World family proud. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
991 Posts
Three cheers for Bonnie and Willow!
:happyhappy: :happyhappy: :happyhappy:

Way to go Girls! No only did they win but I bet they had a great time doing it! :heart:

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Well done Bonnie and Willow!! And congratulations to you too, Iain!! We'll be looking forward to seeing the video!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We are very proud of the girls and their achievements.

Its Rasha's first agility show this Saturday, her sister Michelle is also running so we will let you know how it all goes.

Thanks John W. I will give Photobucket a go. Watch this space.

·
Registered
794 Posts
congratulations!!
Beagles do love agility, don't they?!!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Congratulations! Looking forward to the video (hopefully it will have sound - since I somehow doubt they are quiet while doing it!!).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts