Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bones loves to sleep in computer chairs in my home office. I'm at my computer a lot watching tv, playing games, or reading blogs and forums (such as Beagle World), so I usually see Bones sleeping next to me in her daddy's chair.

Well, this morning, my boyfriend worked from home, and I got a picture sent to my phone mid-morning of Bones hanging out in my chair. I always thought she liked to sleep where it smelled like my boyfriend, and it made me kind of sad to think she just likes the chairs, not the boyfriend smell, and that she wasn't bonding to him as she has to me.

But then, when my boyfriend left the room for a minute, she jumped out of my chair and into <span style="font-style: italic">his</span> chair. Lol! Either she does love him... or she just wanted the warm spot!

I replied to the pictures of her sitting alertly at my computer (attached below): She's cute, but can she type?

My boyfriend texted back: 90 words per minute, but it's all 'bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark.'

Attachments

·
Registered
890 Posts
Our Jasmine (not a beagle, at the bridge) used to sleep on a dog bed we kept on the computer table. She liked being close to us when we were on the computer. She also liked being off the ground away from Tucker. When she wanted off, She would look at us and whine to get our attention, then just leap in the air knowing that we would catch her. It would scare us half to death since she was 17 yrs old and only 12 lbs.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
We used to have a computer chair that Roscoe LOVED! Notice I said used to have. Not only did he sleep on it, he chewed on every inch of it. This was when he was still a little pup. If you look closely you can see the frayed edges, too bad I didn't get a pic of the back of the chair!

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts