Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Maybe he is a part of a beagle gang and that hole is where they all gather for meetings. He's very handsome though, I bet the ladies must love him!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We discovered when Spock was a young puppy that he was too short to reach the hole, then too big to fit through it (thank goodness). Miss Bones may be a tiny girl, but she hasn't figured out a way to outsmart the hole yet.

They've torn down wire mesh covering the hole several times, so this spring, my boyfriend is going to build a wooden cage over the meter and the hole in hopes of Bones being less agitated.

·
Super Moderator
5,249 Posts
That is adorable!!! Molly loves to stick her head into everything too. Might be food on the other side

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep, that's my Bonesy with her head sticking out of the fence (it's also in my avatar's scrolling pics, and that same shot is the July photo in the BW calender). I told my boyfriend we should put the new picture next to the old one on the wall... both sides of the story

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
That's cute. I thought she was stuck for a minute

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Nice shots, Bones looks like shes foundnsomething very interesting beyond that fence.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
That is such a funny picture. Bones is quite a looker!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts