Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maggie got a bone from my roommate this morning that was almost as long as she was. Apparently that wasn't enough and she went back to steal the other bone from my roommates big dog!

She was really loving it!

Too tall to hold

After she stole the other bone...

The HUGE dog she stole it from, if I were her I wouldn't have been brave enough to do that!

Hahaha this is when I was took the bone and was taunting her with it, she was going crazy!!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lick.gif Maggie is just adorable. (I'm going to be the voice of caution here ... please don't let her eat too much rawhide as hard as it will be to ignore her big, pleading eyes. Rawhide is hard for our pups to digest and you need to be really certain that she doesn't swallow large pieces.)

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lick.gif I second Judy's caution about rawhide. Li'l Girl hasn't had one since she swallowed a rawhide chip whole because she thought Traveler was going to get it. Like to have scared me silly! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rotatesmiley2.gif

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maggie is actually really good with raw hides. She takes little bites and has never gotten sick. However, the black dog posted above gets really sick if he has too many raw hides. I always stay close by, I would never want her to choke or anything, no worries!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Great pics!

The beagle brothers can't have rawhide because it is like speed to them they go CRAZY. But sometimes they find it at my husband's mom's house from her beagle and they are in heaven. Then on the way home we really pay for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts