Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't posted in a while due to a very hectic work schedule, and I know I have a lot to catch up. But Boeing turns five today (October 13) :hi: )

Been missing you all!!!

Pat and Boeing

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Happy Birthday! Hope you and Boeing had a great day. If you ever can't find something and want it mailed just let me know. I am becoming an expert on mailing to Thailand. We send about 2 packages a month to Chiang Mai. The friends I told you about have adopted a little puppy so the boxes always include puppy stuff.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, thank you so much, Jassy!!! Dog things that have to be imported here are very, very expensive. Again, thank you so much.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Boeing.... I'm sure your mommy is spoinling you, but don't let her get away with just 3 kongs and a special treat, demand belly rubs, kisses and lots and lots of attention!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Happy, Happy Birthday, Boeing :bounce:

Many belly rubs and great treats are wished for you from Daisy and I. Hope you had a great day!!

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
326 Posts
Happy Birthday Boeing!

I hope you were spoilt lots /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

(... Erin)

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOEING! I hope you have a fun day handsome boy. Tell your mommy to give you an extra belly rubs and bunches of Beagle Kisses from me and Jersey!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts