Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Petsmart, right?

Congrats Bodie! Hope you're keeping out of trouble for the sake of your mom and dad!

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya it was at Petsmart. I know some people don't think very highly of their classes. But for an introductory class, I think it was good. We recently came in touch with a local Beagle dog trainer. She only charges $15 an hour and comes to your house. So we might use her in the future.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Congrats Bodie! Jersey did her puppy classes at PetSmart too. It was the best class we could get for the money. I wish I could find a trainer who only charged $15/hour! What a great price.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Originally Posted By: Brien & Bodie
Ya it was at Petsmart. I know some people don't think very highly of their classes. But for an introductory class, I think it was good. We recently came in touch with a local Beagle dog trainer. She only charges $15 an hour and comes to your house. So we might use her in the future.
I took Java to the Petsmart puppy class, so I'm not judging at all. I learned a good amount from that course--even though the instructor griped a few times about hounds being a tad harder to train. I was thinking Thanks guy, but I'm here for lessons, not commentary!

What city is this Beagle trainer in? I wonder how far she is willing to travel =)

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not sure where she lives. My wife's the one who's been talking with her. We're suppose to meet her this weekend at a dog park close to our house. So I'll find out some more info then.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The beagle trainer Brien spoke of is in Sacramento. She's the organizer of the Sacramento Beagle Meet-Up group. We are going to meet her this weekend at a local dog park.

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
awww congrats! my friend is a dog trainer at a petsmart we were considering putting teddy in but we ended up not doing it yet, and then i found she's a dog trainer (she's pre-vet at my university) shocked the hell outa me lol but she's better then most i guess because she's so committed to animals etc. being an AVS major. anyway We will definatly take him to the next session, i was told in November. Anyway MAJOR congrats to bodie!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts