Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bodie turned One on Thursday. I can't believe how time flies. It seems like yesterday we drove up to the breeders and got him at 8 weeks old. My wife and I were reflecting on that the other night. Bodie and I had an immediate bond. Even though there were other puppies in the litter and they were running all around. Bodie just kept coming back to me and didn't want to leave me. It was clear we were meant to be together.

In the year since, we've learned a lot about beagles and the challenges of the breed and puppyhood. I can't count the number of things he's destroyed. But I also know that comes with the territory. He's gone through 2 training classes and is probably as well trained as he can be at his age. Bodie is genuinely a good dog who aims to please. He has a great temperament, who plays well with kids and other dogs. He does have his moments of disobedience, but overall he's a great dog.

I know many of you have commented, contributed and been a part of this first year. For that I am very grateful. I hope in turn others have been able to learn through our experiences as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
991 Posts
Belated Birthday greetings Bodie! It looks as if a good time was had by all! He has the pretty, excuse me, handsome face and eyes you could just get lost in. He seems to have really enjoyed his b-day cake.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Happy Happy Birthday Bodie!!

Very nice pictures.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Happy Birthday what great pictures. Love the one eating the cake , looks like he enjoyed it

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Happy birthday Bodie, what a handsome fellow you are! Great photos.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Awww!! Happy Birthday Bodie! What great picture!!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Happy belated b-day, Bodie! Looks like he had quite the celebration and obviously loved his birthday cake!

Great pics!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts