Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a short trip to Vegas over the weekend. Drop off Charlie to a boarding which I newly found behind a vet. Quite impressed, very clean and friendly reception. I left his food and bowl in a hurry, they even bother to call. For $8.00 extra per day, he gets a tummy rub a kong with yummy treats and ice cream! I know it is a little costly, but just a comfort feeling that your love one is getting wonderful treatments while you're away.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
We are fortunate as well as our vet just built a new boarding facility, complete with suites. They perform grooming in the new building as well. Vinny and Miles get very excited when we turn the corner to go there. It is very comforting to have a place you trust to leave your pets.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Some friends of ours have started up a boarding business. We have just put Willow and Rasha in with them for a few days at Christmas. Two big fields (secured with Sheep fence) for them to run around in. So far they will be the only ones there so they will get very spoilt.

Bonnie will be coming with us as she prefers home comforts plus the Mother in law will spoil her rotten.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts