Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody here have a Blue Tick Hound?

I am in need of some first hand experinced info regarding their temperments, traits, etc.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Bluetick Hound

I was just wondering how they are living with other dogs that are smaller than it.

Also things like:
are they usually more stubborn or easy-going?

Are they usually more wary of strangers or friendly all the time?

I am considering adopting a 3 year old bluetick, but I am doing all the research first before deciding yes or no.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Re: Bluetick Hound

my twitchy isn't afraid of almost anything, maybe the vaccum, and only then when it's running. she has no fear of strangers, she automatically assumes that everyone wants to pet her and give her treats. she is a bit on the pushy side when it comes to other dogs, regardless of size. she is very independant, but also very gregarious when she feels he need. she is much more demanding of my affection than my tri-color dog is. to be honest though, i suspect that these things have more to do with the individual than the breed. the longer i have her, the more i love her, although she is quirky, and a little different at times

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.