Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The vets office just called and everything is OK with Jersey's blood work. :happyhappy: I'm just a paranoid mommy! $150 for no reason, but it's worth my peace of mind to know Jersey is OK. I guess she's just got a sensitive tummy lately.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
That's great news! :bounce2:
I hope your both doing better today.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good to read that Jersey's A-OK, and I hope you're feeling better today. I don't think you're paranoid. I'd much rather spend some money than not, and then learn later that something was wrong. Of course, it'd have been nice if we hadn't had to spend so much at the vet's over the past few months. :eyes:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Hu-ray for one of my favorite Beags :hyper:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I figured Jersey was fine but I'll reiterate, the Bagel and I think Jersey is a lcuky beagle to have such a caring and concerned mum. We are glad you are reassured by the blood work results.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Good News Jen! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by jen-n-jersey:
$150 for no reason, but it's worth my peace of mind to know Jersey is OK.
You are definitely not the first one who has rushed to the vet at the least little hint of something being "off" - only to feel rather silly afterwards... I'm talking from experience! But I would still rather feel silly for overreacting than let something go that turned into a major problem...

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh, Maria, it's not even the first time I've rushed to the vets at the first sign of something being "off" only to find it was nothing. :freak: LOL! I must have a little red warning flag next to my name in the vets computer for "crazy lady!". The vets office my mom used to work in did that on clients that were, well, shall we say overly concerned about their pets. It was worth the peace of mind for me though. Jersey is priceless to me, so that $150 would have been well spent had their been a problem. :heart:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts