Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being the new owner of a black and tan puppy i would love to see some pictures of other beagles with this colouring. I will start with 2 pictures of our girl Zoey.
Andre

·
Registered
276 Posts

cute puppy

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Black and Tans are kind of unusual. It will be interesting to see if he maintains the color as he grows. Is the tip of his tail white?

Beagle pup pictures are always nice to look at. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts

This is a picture I took of Maggie last week at age 2 and a half. When we got her, she was mostly black and white with just a little of the brown on her lower legs. As you can see she has no black on her face and even the black in her back is slowly turning brown. I am constantly amazed by the changes. It will be interesting to see if your pup changes colors or stays the same.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Zoey has white on only one paw, and none on the tip of her tail. The chair she is napping in is now her chair, she can't get up on it by herself but when she wants to take a nap she whines to get up, even if there is no one sitting in it.
Andre

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I love the black and tan puppy - the closest I have to a black and tan is my Jack - all my dogs are tris, but wouldn't mind having a true black and tan.

Jack is the one sitting in the center - his littermate, Joe is laying down, and the little girl with a lot of white on her face, is his half sister, Bella - same father, different mothers. On the question of white tipped tail, all of mine have white handles - tho of varying lengths - some have long handles and Lottie's is only a few inches of white,

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
This is Yodel. He has more black than anything. We think he is mixed with dachsund.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
OMG, what cute puppies! Charlee is adorable - and so are Yodel and Jasmine! I'm so hoping for a healthy litter this time - I MISS having puppies around! They grow up so fast.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts