Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor Ella came second in a scrap yesterday. We got down the pub after a hard day's work and a good long jog to find the public bar pretty full of dogs. She said hello to the 7 month old golden lab (in the usual around the back hello way!), same with the staffie and then was just getting close to a black lab when it just lunged at her. Nothing too nasty as I took Ella straight out to the garden but she has a couple of shallow cuts at the top of her nose. She has had a bit of a try but couldn't quite reach to lick the wounds. She was slightly subdued for a bit last night but seems to be her old self this morning.

As I am still fairly new to dog ownership does anyone have any tips on making sure it stays clean and what to watch out for if it starts going manky? Ella has had all her shots and knowing the owner of the other dog I am certain his dog will have had them all too so that shouldn't be a concern.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Poor Ella. I would think peroxide and maybe neosporin would be OK, especially as she can't reach it to lick. Hope she heals quickly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts