Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures from Jersey's birthday on Sunday. Gidget is her sister, Moondoggie is their other dog (a Beagle Brigade reject). Rowdy is a lab/golden/something mix who was being watched by Gidget's family. He's only 8-9 months old and had ALL that puppy energy. I loved him. Abby is the Beagle of a friend.

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I call this series of pictures Destruction of a birthday hat; by Jersey. We got great pictures of all the dogs wearing their hats, except for Jersey and Gidget...the birthday girls. While neither of them were willing to wear the hat, both were more than happy to eat the hats.

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great pictures -- it looks like all enjoyed the party!
Especially like the hat destruction sequence -- the birthday siblings wanted cake, not silly hats!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally Posted By: KarebruGreat action shots!

The old hippy in me loves that name, Moondoggie
The old <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">surfer</span></span> in me loves that name! Guess I'm of the <span style="text-decoration: underline">Beatnik</span> generation! Jersey looks like she had a blast!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally Posted By: KarebruGreat action shots!

The old hippy in me loves that name, Moondoggie
I love the name too...Gidget and her Moondoggie. Their mommy is a big fan of the Gidget beach movies from back in the 60's.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
What fun pictures

Happy Birthday Jersey

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Great pictures, beautiful dogs!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts