Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi1 I'm just wondering if anyone has used the Biospot products and what they think about them. I'm admittingly try to save a buck because things are a little financially tight right now, but i'd rather not compromise on Scooter's protection. It seems to be one of the "doctor's choice" in the Foster's and Smith catalog. Any advice or thoughts on this would be totally welcome!

Thanks!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Oddly enough, I just used this on Gage a couple of days ago, because I none of the stores had the stuff we usually use. It seems to be working, and he didn't have any bad reactions. It did make his fur look kind of greasy in the spot where I put it, and he smelled like oranges (biospot has a citrusy scent) the next day. The box says to put the drops along their whole spine, but I just put it between his shoulders because I was concerned he might be able to lick it off his lower back.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for replying...I'm going to order some so it gets here before tick season kicks in!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.