Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. Just thought we'd introduce ourselves. My name is Bill and we just purchased Calvin, a 20 month old finished CH 13inch beagle for my daughter to show in junior handling. With training and education, she and Calvin will do great.

I on the other hand am responsible for the daily care and house manners of Calvin the latter of which he has none. I have always owned working breeds. I'm used to large breeds with a high working drive. So, I'll need all your help adjusting to life with a nutty little beagle. I look forward to getting to know you all.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, we learned real quick he was not interested in OB. The good thing is that he is interested in hanging out with us, so he comes when called. That's all I really wanted as far as his OB goes. My wife an I talked the other night about how to handle him differently than a working dog, and since things have gone better. We're excepting the fact that he'll just be a happy little beagle. House manners though, still working.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.