Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while ago I was walking Glover around the neighbourhood when a lady stopped me and said, 'what an odd looking dog, what is it?' :eyes:

I just smiled (couldn't help it) and walked away.

Not so long ago I was in a new dog park (not many dogs come there thank goodness!!) and TWO people commented on my poor puppy's feet! He's gona have a complex soon!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

anyway, I posted a pic of my little BIG foot.. Taken by my friend who's a photographer, he wouldn't stay still for 2 sec but she got this pic of him.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Glover, we think you're just perfect. Don't worry about what those silly people say. You're gorgeous and handsome.

I too love that photo. I totally agree with Judy, it deserves to be framed and hung up on the wall.

·
Registered
751 Posts
are you kidding me? He is the cutest little pudge I have ever seen. What big feet? I don't get it. If I had to compare with Marley, I would say his are more narrow but that's now that is is just about full grown.

People have nerve

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I suspect I would have said something like "He can't change the size of his feet any more than you can change the size of your ..." and I would of inserted the appropriate body part, like mouth, nose, belly, thighs, butt, etc... and knowing me, I picking the part that would verbally wound the most /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif BTW: Glover's feet look appropriate and not too large to me.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
That's funny - my "littlest" (well, the shortest, anyway) beagle has the BIGGEST feet (in proportion to her size) - we always laugh about it, and think she's adorable, but her "feet" almost look more basset than beagle. She's the smallest beagle I've ever seen - my little "rescued show girl" - she's extremely camera shy - when I first adopted her, she would RUN if she saw a camera - gradually became more accustomed to it, and just "turned her back" - but now I can actually get pictures of her.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well Glover thanks all of you, we both feel a bit better lol.

and yes that photo is definitely going on the wall!

Beaglesmom your short one is a cutie! love the look!

x
K

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:Originally posted by bob:
I suspect I would have said something like "He can't change the size of his feet any more than you can change the size of your ..." and I would of inserted the appropriate body part, like mouth, nose, belly, thighs, butt, etc... and knowing me, I picking the part that would verbally wound the most /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif BTW: Glover's feet look appropriate and not too large to me.
lol thats hillarious!!

G

·
What? Glover has big feet? No way, I think she meant ears hehehe

He's perfect. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
aaaawwww Glover .....I don't care how big or small your feet are.

You are very Handsome !!!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Glover's feet look perfect to me, all strong and muscular. Funny thing is, as a puppy, Boeing also had his feet commented on once by a lady we met at the vet, except that she said she really loved those big feet and they looked very cute to her /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

1 - 17 of 17 Posts