Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took Derby to Petsmart to get his picture made with Santa and he was growling and snarling and barking 'cause he was scared at all the employees trying to grab him all at once to give him to Santa. We finally got him in Santa's arms with a little Santa hat on him when he let out a screech and jumped out of Santa's arms and ran around the store until an employee finally caught him. :rotflmao:

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
:hysterical:
I can't imagine Charlie doing it, he is a afraid of everything. The other day daddy asked me to take him down..hehe on the second thought! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

·
Registered
225 Posts
We were shocked, we actually got Blue to sit with Santa for four pictures. He sat there with us on each side like a big happy family. As soon as Santa moved his arms, he jumped in my lap and looked at me like how dare you!! But we did get the Christmas card picture. I will try to post it soon so there is proof!!!

Although I can just see him running around the store.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I haven't managed to find a Santa anywhere over here that will let you take a pic of them with dogs /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif Sherry would be fine but I think Rosa would probably be scared at first until Santa gave her a treat then she'd love him forever :hi:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
The closest Petsmart here is not so close to me, and being here, in NYC, I obviously don't have a car, so - Chloe won't have her picture taken with Santa this year.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I'm not sor worried about Duke being afraid or running around, he's very comfortable with PetSmart since it's right around the corner and that's where he had his puppy school.

I'm more concerned that my little heathen would try to eat Santa's beard, or hat, or cuffs, or....well, you get the picture! LOL

LOL at Derby running around the store and being chased down by the employees. You must have given the other shoppers quite a giggle. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
I never liked Santa either /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Abby is afraid of the power doors (I forget what they're actually called) at PetSmart. The last time we went I had to carry her through them :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts