Our Beagle World Forums banner

Best food for poop eaters

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Sandy S. 
Mollys Mom already gave the best advice. Keep your girl on a leash, if necessary, for potty time. As soon as she poops, move her away. Quickly scoop up. Believe me (and Mollys Mom). Nothing else will work.

Just to clarify... Is she is only eating her poop? I never had an issue with my dogs being interested in eating another dogs' poop. Cat and rabbit poop? That's an entirely different story. LOL!

Thanks for your response. She eats her own poop and our other dogs poop. She might possibly eat other animal, poop parentheses (like deer), as we live in a rural setting.
Ugh! Never had an issue with a dog eating other dogs' poop. Guess you have to clean it all up right away.
My dogs always loved bunny poop. I did my best to keep them from eating cat poop. My dogs were always on Heartgard for heartworm prevention. It takes care of most other worms too. Doesn't cover tape worms.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.