Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few pictures of Sadie and Pooh. I haven't posted any pictures of them lately. Here they are in their room together.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, that is the one I meant to send, the 2nd post. I've got one more, here it is hopefully:

Should be them laying together on their couch by their window:

Attachments

·
Registered
605 Posts
Did you get your couch from Pine Factory? I'm originally from Florida and we had one for YEARS when I was a kid. Gosh, I'm a dork.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Henry's Mom, yes it sure is from Pine Factory. We had a whole living room set of Pine Factory when we were first married. It is now moved into the spare room and it's the doggie's room. We moved it in there when we got new living room furniture. We hated to get rid of it because it was still in such good condition. You can't hurt this furniture. It is very resilient and lasts a long time. I have made new covers for the cusions several times. The doggies love their room and that is where they stay voluntarily when we are at work.

·
Registered
400 Posts
The more and more I see folks here with multiple beagles and/or pooches, I feel a compulsion to adopt a buddy for Java. I'm sure he could use the company when I'm gone at work.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
What adorable pics! It's obvious that they love each other very much.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Two are definitely the way to go. We had a single Beagle for our first pet, Sam. We always thought about adding antoher pet, but never did. Sam was very happy with just us. But now that we have two, I see how much they enjoy and need each other.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
How sweet. I love seeing them together and how close they are. I often consider getting Jersey a companion, but I don't know that she would really like it. She likes being with other dogs but after a while wants to be left alone.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Two is always better than one. Your picture shows how much our buddies need canine companionship.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Thanks for the update on Sadie and Pooh. I always enjoy hearing what they're up to

·
Registered
959 Posts
How cute! They do like each other!!!! Pooh looks so much like our Chippie...there was never room on the couch for both of our boys. How can a 13 beagle be longer than a 7 ft couch? I think they have spandex in their legs!

Cathy
I've been flagged TWICE!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts