Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ahh..the search for the elusive pine needle in a snowbank!

It's in here somewhere!

Who attacked whom?

Doing the beagle roll!

*more shortly*

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
He is teaching himself how to use the brush.... that will save you some time.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol2.gif

He is a cutie /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Artemis, Bernie is a mix. He's husky/beagle, and his coat is surely all husky. He's warm and wooly, loves nothing more than fresh fallen snow, and the -27C weather we had last week. He's going to be one hot dog come summertime! 35C is not uncommon here, so he's going to have to learn to love the nearby lake!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Oh great...now I want one too. He is so adorable.

As for him loving the cooler temps...my beagles love the cold weather and snow too. They'd live outside if I would let them.

In the winter you may want to shave Bernie's lower abdomen. You can't see it when they are up walking around, but when they lay on the ground it is cooler for them. We used to do that with a mutt we had that was appropriately named Fuzzball. It made her a lot more comfortable.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great idea beagletails. He's notorious for flinging himself headlong into whatever snowbank he can find. He was sadly disillusioned the other day after the freezing rain! Although he made up for his snowbank dives, by learning HE can walk on the snowbanks but we can't.. lol

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
I laughed out loud at his puppy antics. He's adorable.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone! Bernie's been patiently waiting for the snow to fall:

And darn.. he's in luck! 40cm's today...somewhere over 18" lol

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
He is definitely adorable!!! Looks like he is waiting for the shutter just so that he can run off and play in the snow.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts