Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Holy Moly!! What a mess you had!!

Bernie's going to be one SWEET Beag for a long time. Wonder if he'll ever eat Honey again?!! :pukey:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Yicks, that reminds me of our first holiday in our camper-car last Xmas. We slept down below with the hounds and woke up to find Susi sicking up the most vile brown mess, all over the bed. She then had the runs so day one we had no clean sheets left and a soiled carpet. It never happened again in the camper, but to play safe we sleep up in the alcove and leave the hounds down below.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you folks know the belly of a beagle as well as i do. if it goes out the out door thats fine. if it goes back through the in door, thats fine too. they are just greatful that it was in the belly no matter how long it stays, or which way it left.
:hysterical:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by ricksconnected:
they are just greatful that it was in the belly no matter how long it stays, or which way it left. :hysterical:
Amen to that (and Maggie agrees whole-heartedly too!!) She is always on the prowl, waiting for mom to slip up just once.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I guess he thinks that curiousity won't get the best of him .... poor little guy !!

and Yikes that sounds like some nasty cleanup work.......

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I hope Bernie has learned his lesson about honey! And doesn't have a tummy ache anymore. Beagles are so funny.......

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hes doing better now. i hate to say it but i love to see him get his just rewards when his curious nose gets him into something he knows will get him into trouble if dad finds out. he always comes tells on himself too. its so funny.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts