Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bella was spayed today and I finally get to take her home tonite at 5pm! I have everything waiting for her here and my family cant wait. Im so glad i made the decision to adopt her even though she was not a puppy. I have attached a pic.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
What a great family picture! Bella is just beautiful -- she looks very petite and dainty! Looking forward to hearing all about her settling in.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Thank you for taking an adult beagle. She is a very lucky girl. Please keep us updated on her progress. The photo is great and you all look so happy.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks everyone. Bella is doing okay. She is either on her bed or on my sofa. lol She isnt herself yet but she is resting and i cant wait till she is better. It was so cute cuz after i came home from the gym this morning she was on my sofa and i sat next to her and she came over and placed her head on my lap....i was done! I love her so much already!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I am glad Bella is going to have a good home with you and your family. Congrats.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Originally Posted By: SandyjYep, the head in the lap will do it every time.
Especially if she learns that it leads to petting, scratching, and yummy treats.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts