Our Beagle World Forums banner

BELLA and BASIl are back!

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Monique Bella Basil 
#1 ·
Arrrooo to you all!

Sorry we have been away but lots have been happening in our lives and Mum lost her laptop sign in stuff and she couldnt log in and well you know how useless owners can be.

Anyway, as you may recall we lived in Singapore - Bella was born in OZ and Basil in Singapore but Mum got Bella as a puppy in April 2002 and rescued Basil in September 2002 until November 2005 when Mum got engaged to a lovely New Zealander Trevor and we went and lived in New Zealand in our own three acre garden!

We even had a huge pond with lots of wildlife, keeping that in order and swiming and helping Mum look after the miniature horses kept Bella very busy and Basil being Basil spent most of his time on the sofa with Trevor. Basil wants people to know he "doesnt do water past his knees /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif ".

But sadly Trevor died of a heart attack in Feb 2006 so after just 6 short months being in NZ Mum decided to come back to Singapore mid last year as she had been so busy with work and Trevor and her mother dying that she hadnt had time to pack her house up in SIngapore. So we came BACK! And then three months ago we moved to a slightly bigger house with a huge garden which Bella loves (Basil is still doing the sofa thing).

So we really just wanted to fill everyone in on our busy year and to say arrooo and sorrrry we haven't been around for a while and say we are really glad we are back and you will hear more of us.

Love Bella and Basil

See less See more
#2 ·
Great to have you both back. Give your mum so great big licks from us, it sounds like she has had an incredibly tough year.

Get off that soaf Basil...you'll end up with Beagle Bottom!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Welcome back to you all...

#3 ·
Welcome back!
Bella and Basil, your mom has survived a heartbreaking year, and I'm glad she's among friends again here at BeagleWorld. :computer:

#4 ·
Arrroooo to you Bella and Basil. Tell your Monique my human has been worried about her and you two. He says after all she has been through, he is glad she found her way back to Beagle World. We've got to catch up on our adventures. Bob helped me find another badger but he wouldn't let me play with it! Have you had a luck getting them monkey things since your got back to Singapore. I understand Monique may not want to talk about New Zedland but do find a way to share with your beagle friends more of your adventures in the last year. Bob says to give his "condolences" to your human. So glad your back in the loop.

Bagel

#6 ·
Monique!! I'm so glad you, Bella and Basil are back!! Just yesterday I was thinking of you three and wondering where you were!!
Please accept my deepest sympathies about Trevor. What a heartbreaking loss that is after such a short time together. I'm sure Bella and Basil have been a comfort to you. Bless you.
Welcome home!!

#7 ·
:wave: . Boy, you sure have had a rough year!! They say that time heals and I am here to tell you that it does. Wishing all the best and looking forward to lots of stories from your part of the world.

Lora&Tippi

"My little dog. A heartbeat at my feet."
Edith Wharton

#10 ·
Thanks everyone! Yeah well we laid low for last year and are now getting our shite together. The dogs have loved the fact that we have a new kitten (I finally kept one of my hand rears, dreadful little thing he is /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif called him Little Black in Chinese Xiao Hei but should have found out what Chinese is for Little Shite) and a new baby squirrel to handrear which the dogs love!

Monkeys - haven't been back to where they are but will do so this weekend. I have started dating a nice man who loves walking and I have told him about the monkeys and he is keen to get up there and have a look! So pics will follow I know I have been promising them for ages.

Bob and Bagel, Wayfarer, Genie, Sandy, Murphy's Dad and the others thanks so much for your really kind welcome back. We have tried to come back but I lost all my passwords in one of my trips and changed laptops when I got my new job.... arggghh /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif .

But we are happy and settled again now, no more rushing down to NZ and OZ which is a relief, although I miss my parents and Trevor alot, life is certainly easier on that side.

Anyway, will be posting lots more, so pleased to be back!!!!!! Monique Bella and Basil

#11 ·
Hello all, haven't been here for a while but for those of you who remember us (Bob esp :)) I adopted two divine daughters, Cleo and Ava in Singapore, got married again to Mark and we all, including Bella and Basil moved back to New Zealand, where we moved onto a small farm and are now breeding Berkshire pigs (we sell free range pork) and Nubian goats. Sadly Basil passed away in 2011 but Bella is still going fine, a bit slower now at 12. Anyway for those of you who remember us, hello and all seems to be going well on the site!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.