Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to playing today and caught these of little miss Bel:

Looks to be interested in a squirrel:

Was hoping these turned out better; stupid house-no good angle in this patch of purple for a good shot /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

May try this shot again in late evening sun light. Think she will really pop then.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Look how beautiful those pictures are!

Did Bel get into that tree by herself?

I just love that look on her face in the second picture.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Mom of 2 Beagles:
Bel is gorgeous.
Thank you! We think she is gorgeous too, but maybe just a bit prejudice. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Quote:Originally posted by Mom of 2 Beagles:
I love the one of her in the tree! How did you do that??
She climbs up there most every day when we come home. Guess its to show us she is on the job!

She did it a couple days ago and was spread eagle about two feet higher up than in this pic!!! Then she realized she didnt know how to get down /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif She just bailed and jumped.

We had a Beagle years ago that actually went hunting /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif --he climbed a BIG tree that had partially fell and was caught in the fork of another tree. He was at least 30 feet in the air with rear feet on one limb and stretched across with front feet on another; he looked down and when he did....fell. Luckily, I had made my way under him, dropped my gun, and tried to catch him. Well, if you have ever picked your Beag up you know how heavy they can be. Now imagine one falling from 30+ feet in the air. I didnt catch him but broke his fall enough he followed us out of the woods. All was fine. Whew!!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Both your pictures are wonderful. I can't get over that Bel climbed the tree herself! And she looks just beautiful in the field of purple!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
She is precious !!!

I think the house makes for a beautiful country setting in the field of purple. !!

·
Registered
308 Posts
She is a beautiful girl! I also love the tree one!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts