Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a relative of Nick's over today. They have a golden retriever named Cody who is three years old and 80 pounds. Mugsy had a vet appointment Saturday where he weighed in at 8.8 pounds. Once he got Cody to play with him, they had a lot of fun. Mugsy had lots of fun with him and Cody was very gentle with how he played with Mugs. However, Cody has a HUGE tongue and was going for water a lot, so Mugsy got pretty wet...as you'll see...

(the last one is just for fun)

Attachments

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Cody gave Mugs one heck of a shower....ha?

Was the movie Mugsy was watching that boring?

Great photos. I moved it to the discussion board. The pictures aren't big...

·
Registered
185 Posts
a real cutie!

Luigi gets soaked like that when he goes to the dog park. Between that and all the mud, I had to give him a bath afterward today.

·
Registered
223 Posts
mugsy MUST be a boy dog because he is controlling the remote, even when he's asleep!

seriously though, he is absolutely adorable!! He looks sooo soft, I kinda wanna steal him from you!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Oh my gosh, Angi! Mugsy is so cute!!
I see you and Mugsy joined while I was away, so a belated
to both of you.
Mugsy's after picture reminds me of the way Shiloh used to look as a puppy after a visit with the bassett hound who used to live nearby!

·
Registered
865 Posts
I am with everybody else - Mugsy is a real cutie!!

Those pics are priceless!!

·
Registered
605 Posts
I wanted to reach through the computer and play with him. His slobber shot is comparable to what Henry looks like after he plays with our neighbor's Bull terriers, who are big droolers. Henry LOVES to play with puppies, and indulges them in all kinds of roughness. Good for Mugsy, getting to play with the big boys.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts