Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I haven't been on here in quite awhile, just been really busy with work and moving but I wanted to give you an update on Fin and I. We have moved into a house with 3 other people and a sweet boxer named Jenna. She just turned a year so she definitely has the puppy mentality. She and Fin love each other although he doesn't get much sleep during the day because she has enough energy to keep him busy. He had a difficult time when we first moved in because he needed to adjust to the new environment. He did have a few accidents in the house which surprised me because that hasn't happened since he was about 8-9 months old. I figured it was because Jenna was still having accidents in the house and he wasn't familiar with his new surroundings. Things have calmed down in the 2 months I've been here and its ok so far. I never realized how lazy Fin was until I met Jenna, he will go bury himself under my covers so Jenna can't find him and bug him. They are so cute together! I'm attaching a few pics for you all:

Fin chillin after a walk

This is Jenna doing the Freagle!

Kisses

Fin at the dog park

Fin and a new friend!

Good times

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Welcome back! It's good to hear that you and Fin are doing well and settled into your new place. I've heard people call Boxers "eternal puppies" because of their energy. Do you have more playing pictures of them?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts